Twitter for Business
Twitter is one of the key players in the social media social and Business industry worldwide, Millions of customers are using the Twitter platform every day for personal and for business as well,
They use Twitter to tweet their thoughts, increase their follower base,
As well many customers are using Twitter for business purposes, In order to promote their business on Twitter.
If you are a small business owner or even a startup,
you can use Twitter as well to increase your business size, and reach more customers over the Twitter platform
What Is the Purpose of Twitter for Business?
Twitter has great value for the business, as you can use the platform for many different purposes, Like,
1- Understand your customer’s mind
Twitter will help you to understand the mindset of your customers, As you will see
- what topics they are interested in
- What are their reaction towards the main event and new launches in your niche
- How they see your products and competitors products as well
2- Show your brand image
As Twitter is based on the interaction between people, You need to have some interaction around your brand as well.
By creating a community around your brand, your brand image and brand awareness will increase in your customer’s mind.
As well, your brand personality will rise in the community as you can share your brand’s value and how to use it.
3- Drive more Traffic to your website
Twitter can drive you organic traffic directly to your website, sales page or your blog,
By sharing your interesting content over Twitters, Your followers will have notification and they will go to check your tweet,
Likewise, they can use the attached link for your website to click and see more of the content you shared.
Getting Started On Twitter for Business
In order to set up your Twitter account, you need to follow the coming few steps,
- Sign up for a Twitter account, Simply go to twitter.com, Sign up with your name, email address, and choose user name and password
- Then add more information about yourself like, your photo, your Bio, your business description. In order to have a strong and complete profile on Twitter, Which will help you to have more followers over Twitter
- Add header image, Use a high-quality image, and make it related to your business niche
- Build your network, Start following your friends and family members that already exist on Twitter, Then you can follow more and more people
- Start tweeting, make your tweets interesting, short and appealing to your customers.
Read more, Twitter Ads for Beginners